Frustrating Mis-Information

Student : Excuse me, I would like to submit my revised project report according to the Committee’s comments.
Officer : Have you fill the form?
Student : What form?
Officer : Binding form
Student : No, not yet.
Officer : Here is the form
Student : Thank you. (Reading the form) I submit one copy for grammar and format checking.
Officer : There is no need for it. Just submit 2 copies and 1 softcopy in CD
Student : But last time when I came here I was told to submit one copy for grammar and format checking.
Officer : ???
Student : ##!@ If I’ve known this before, I would have prepared 2 copies and the CD. ##!@


The icon is taken from:
http://images.google.co.th/imgres?imgurl=http://www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/early_childhood/wordofweek/emotions/angry.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/early_childhood/wordofweek/emotions/angry/&h=600&w=600&sz=18&tbnid=WAKSg79NSiM87M:&tbnh=135&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dangry%26um%3D1&start=2&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=2

Believing that I only need a copy of project report for grammar and format checking I went to submit it. But then the 'new unexpected information' really made me frustrated .... :(

I don't blame the Officer who might doesn't know anything about the information ... just somebody please pay attention! We paying money not begging for service for free.

I just thinking:
Why not post the procedure in website so students can check and prepare before come coming to campus. Do you think everybody has much time to travel to campus only to find that he/she got wrong information and must return another time ??
Then you may think why not make a phone call first? Well this I've try many times and with I-dunno-what-reason I always get unsatisfactory answers, either the Officer doesn't understand my questions (HELLO ??? please ???) or either he/she promise to call me for further information which I never got any call.

People act based on information they know. So please give me correct, accurate and up-to-date information. beeeghhh ... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS