My Dean Tony (5)


Today I meet him in a very strange condition. Here we meet again after lost contact for a very long time. I still remember 18 years ago.

I was at 4th grade 10 years old. I studied at a best private school in my hometown. The town is not so big. Most of my friends parents are my parent's friends. In the class we must sat pair with the opposite sex. Unfortunately for me, I got a terrible boy as my pair. And it was for one year.

To tell you the horrible I faced ... I was not very bright at that time. But most of the questions Teacher asked I knew the answers. But I just too shy to answer. That boy, Anthony, he knew it. He, who is not so bright as I do, would kicked my legs under the desk. He did it because he wanted to know my answer so that he could answer the questions. That I must faced for my almost one year.

I was very shy at that time. I even didn't have any friend. Whenever someone asked me questions I only answered yes or no. No more and no less. Only at home I could be myself. I liked to be at home. I liked to played with my mother and my dolls. I had a lot of beautiful dolls: Chinese doll with qi bao, the American girls with their beautiful dresses and some animal dolls. At afternoon we would play the 'tea set' with the dolls, and sometime with my mother.

Morning and school days always became horror to me. Beside the above, he also rude to me in other things. I could remembered he was not that rude to the other girls. Sometimes he would tried to talked to me, but I only answered him yes or no as usual. He would pulled my shirt if he wanted to talk to me or to draw my attention, as I liked to drew myself to my own world. The most part I hate! I hate somebody to disturb me, in such a way.

I was angry, and disagree with his behavior to me. But I didn't know how to express it. And I told myself, I would not befriend to this kind of boy.

Fortunately for me, my father was transferred to another country. So all our family moved to new place. That means new school and new friends for me. I was free from him who always tortured me whenever there was chances.

But today the fate bring us to meet here. In Korea, where I worked as a professor in a university after I have finished my PhD. I have decided to live here in Busan. My parents still live in Japan.

You I hate the most!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK