After holiday

Just gone through the tears blood week .. well necessarily really bloody ... what I mean is very tiring physically and emotionally. Did I do a very hard labour ... nay .. just spent a week holiday and when times come to start work at office seems difficult to pace with the speed :D :D :D ..

Truely ... When I don't have 'enough' things to make me occupied all my brain n creativity seems stop, won't run ... and life become so dull.

But If I only have some errands and tight schedules to meet it will exhaust me too.

So what is the conclusion of my short revelation during my holiday ..

I have thinking a lot, comparing some periods in my life the ups and downs and analyzing the problems (you know I am a wanna-scientist-but-ended-nowhere) .. and I really really realizes:
- for my body : I need to have talk to people, doing exercise (this part fails sometimes), eat good food (nyum nyum)
- for my mind (soul): I need some interaction with other people other than work related to sharpen my creativity, improve myself in any way possible include how to interact with people, facing difficult people :) etc. I need music and to be able to do my hobby ....
- for my spirit : I need to know that I'm somebody and I need to know my Creator. Yes for this part I am very sure, I am somebody. Because God has created my according to His image ... in the spiritual term off course. That means I have a Heavenly Father who will never let me alone in this cruel world, I know He loves me. Jesus loves me so much that He died for me, and not only that. He also wants a deeper relationship with me, who am I .. see .. when You have experience it yourself then you know that you are satisfied. Sure you can experience it ...

I hope this not make you boring.

God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK