Cough ... don't Love Me OK

I have this cough quite a friend now, more than a month. now it's a lot better. I have seen the doctor twice, with each give me different advice (they are from the same hospital) ... and so many friends who give me traditional advice as below:

- drink warm/hot (be careful not to burn your tongue!!) water
This I have done it until today. It's easy as we always have hot water at office.
- 1/2 spoon of lime juice + honey and take it with hot water.
- take Vitamin C everyday.
Yes I must admit I am a bad patient, ever skip my antibiotics twice because I forgot to bring the medicine. The same also with vitamin C I forgot it one or two times, so now I must remind myself to take it while working hour.
- have enough rest.
I have tried to cancel some appointments, and stay at home. Went to bed early, alas I still can not sleep at 10 pm, my mind keep planning this and that. I read until around 12 pm :). In other time while I took 2 days leave to have rest at home, I cleaned my room (small size but many things to look after ...), washed clothes and cooked.
- clean room from dust.
I did this, but it is tired for me ... Thinking about can do the 'wink' and a minute later all is shine and free of dust. Have you ever think of this??? Thought that I might consume too much fairy-tale stories ...

A friend, who knew about this (my cough) expressed this "I love you .... no sorry ... cough love you my dear ..."
Oh .. if the cough is a man, how I am happy ..
but no, than you "I don't love you cough .. you can go and find somebody love you.
Good bye cough ... "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK