I like Food

Although I am a cute girl, I can eat a lot in some occasions. Especially when the food is delicious, or I am in the good mood.

So what is my favorite food?
Here is the list so if there is chance you can treat me :D LOL
- vegetables: stir fried but not too oily, not too hot. I order 1 please.
- soup: ordinary chinese 'clear' soup with tofu or other ingredients
- fish cooked in Indonesian style or steam in chinese style. Tuna fish please.
- seafood I like crabs shrimps just steam it and eat with some condiment is OK for me.
- meat some time
- fruits this is very healthy I like all kind of fruits incl dragon fruit, kiwi
- milk


I guess I am an omnivore "wink wink"
So when is our date ? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK