First Love

Everyone must have heard of first love. The first time when love touch you ...
Love here is between man and woman.
Some people had it at teenage, some at youth age, for someone first love is the only love they have.

For me I forgot which one is my first love. Do I have one? I kind of remember of some 'like' to some persons, but surely they weren't love. Just an admiration from a little girl who wanted to be loved.

There is one thing close enough to first love. Years back when I was in primary school. A boy who was very quiet and shy. But then he moved to another city. Later we also moved to another city and we never contacted again.

Or about a friend from my junior high school. He is a boy who was very funny and very care to me. He is my senior. After he graduated he studied to a favourite private senior high school, and then we moved to another city. We lost contact again. This one surely I had some memory. What would happened if we still have contact? If there were internet at that time, we would still have contacted each other. Would he then be my husband ? wakakaka ..

Of course the first story was never be a first love. Because we never had a true conversation. For the second one, we were good friend. We shared stories, laughed together, but that's all.

Enough of the day dream. Now get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK