Amateur Photographer

A new hobby I have now ... photography .. as a very very amateur photography in some church community event. and some ppl called Ms. Photographer he he he

I experienced it is difficult to produce a good picture.
While the digital camera I used belong to church is quite a good one, the lack of some feature really really upset me.

On an occasion I tried to take pics from some children, and here is I got.

I was not quick enough to execute and the little girl already change her position. Maybe she was too bored to wait while I tried to put her face on the right composition and try not to shake my hand .... so she just finally stand from her sitting position ... hmm sorry girl ... this time failed again ... :( :(

Comments

Georgia Boy said…
What kind of camera do you use at the church?
Georgia Boy said…
What kind of camera are you using at your church?
Anonymous said…
What kind of camera are you using at your church?
Sunny said…
hi georgia boy

Sori for a very late response.
the camera is digital KOnica Minolta but I forgot the specs, need to check it. To Use the camera I must half-press the button until I got the sharp focus and may not shake my hands, otherwise the results will be blur.
Are you a photographer too?

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK