A Rebellious Cartridge

Saturday, June 7, 08

Today after the birthday celebration I mentioned in previous post, still had many items in my to-do-list which not made me happy.
Having a lot things to do, well not really that a lot just my mind demanding some more time to relax and body demanding more rest

Anyway, after the celebration I need to print some DVD cover. Printing is easy: just turn on computer and printer and click 'print'. Yes but not that easy, because I need to design the text. That's mean I need to know the date of the sermon, the pastor's name, the topic of the sermon, which unfortunately some data was not provided by the person-in-charge-who-supposed-to-responsible for the completeness of the data. Well and it's also we need to put the pastor's pic on the pose when he is delivering the sermon.

If I didn't get the picture (not given by the PIC I mentioned above) I need to play the DVD and capture some of the picture from the recording. The quality is dropped and again I'm not happy of it. Sometimes need a Photoshop touch to cut only the pastor and put in a new background if the picture is not adequate in the raw state.

After I finish the cover design, another thing came. The printer is a special printer Canon i.... which can print on the DVD surface but the ink is in low state. So I need to refill the ink.

The refill process is the thing that make me so so unhappy. It takes a lot time of to put the ink into the syringe. First the ink will not go into the syringe no matter how hard I try nor how many different ppl who tries it. Finally a bright friend found out that the needle is not in a good condition ..

Then when transferring the ink to syringe all the ink got everywhere. It leave stains on my hands, legs and unfortunately on the floor of the pastor's house. What a naughty ink who doesn't want to cooperate ... or maybe the not experience me who trying hard to make the printer work!!!

Then I tried to put the ink from syringe into the cartridge. I go in from this side and get out from that side ... :( The cartridge has 2 compartment, with one of it has sponge to control the ink flow.
The more I put in the more it comes out. And it refused to stop flowing out. 3 friends I contacted never know about this .... ggggrrrrh I'm so angry to myself .. why this very little thing I couldn't do it????

(sigh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK