Tips to Keep Your Body Slim

Not only me who wonder why after two years in Bangkok I still haven't put weight. Some of my frens they even saying that maybe I have worms (???)

I ate quiet a lot compared to some girls. I eat almost everything: chicken,seafood, pork, beef, egg, vegetable, fruits, chocolate, milk, nuts, coconut milks etc. So here I will give you some of my tips to maintain:

1. Keep burning your calories. I go to work by walking, it's about 25 minutes distance with my not so long legs every working day.
2. Eat three times: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Reduce snacks. I don't eat a lot snacks, only sometimes when with friends, and don't eat a lot of fried things. Or eat fruits as snacks.
4. Control what you eat and keep it balance. If there are a lot of food to be eat, choose each in small amounts, and don't eat too much. If I have big party then the next day I will eat a lot of vegetable and fruits to keep it balance.
5. Have your dinner early. It's a habit in my family to have dinner at 6 pm, but usually because of work I have dinner at 7 pm.
6. Drink water. Normally I drink > 2 liters every day.
7. Check the waist size, and do exercises. Well this points not yet can be done regularly because of time constraints .. but it's really good to do the exercise.

well now this is what I can share, will add later if I remember something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK