A Very Transformation

What can time to us?
I will say that God does many things in a period of time to me.
Yes, a year is a lot different, now and last year. Especially if you are a person who long and thirsty for God, surely there is muuuch different things.

I don't like some parts of them, but according to my friend they are good things. Maybe he is right, because in many cases an outsider can see more clearly than what we can see if we are in-process-by-God.

Things I used to like now I don't like them so much.
What I never thought of, that's what I am now.

Maybe this is only in the middle of something, so I can not see the ending of the process.
I believe that in everything God works to bring the goodness for whom who believe in Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK