Short Journey

I am very tired...
just finished a-7-days trip to 3 cities: Hatyai (Thailand), Penang and Kuala Lumpur (both in Malaysia). With my frie tnd the two of us have a very pleasant and unpleasant experiences, a lot of good people who God sent to help us in our 'backpack-trip'

Three cities with 3 different impression, it would hurt someone if I tell the truth, but it is true.

In Hatyai : the people are very friendly and kind
In Penang : very rude, inpatient, the seller treated customers as if they won't pay
In KL : the taxi driver are very baddddd .... very not recommended!!
(No offense please, just telling the truth)

For the complete story of each I will continue in my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK