1 Baht Coin


Yesterday evening, on the way home, I saw a little girl on the street. She just stood there, her hand holding something. She kept look for something on the street. She opened her palms, there were some coins, I thought she had lost something. She counted the coins and she decide to lower her body. So when I was near her, I saw something shining by the street lights. I picked it up, it was a '1 Baht coin'. I thougt it was hers, so without say anything as I can't speak Thai well, I gave it to her.

She was very happy, I can tell from her face. It's something embarrasing, something made me sad. While for some people the coin worth nothing, but for the girl it is something.
Could it possible that she really need it ? Could it possible that she had worked hard for it ?

I wonder if I have will appreciate things in my life as presents as the girl reacts for the lost coins that had founded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK