Angry


I was so angry ...

I want that CD so much. It is very meaningful for me. A very sweet and beautiful old song sang by the original singer. Reminds me of somebody I love and I will always love.

I have saved my money carefully for months. Until then, when I have enough money I went there. But you were there also. You who so rich, can't you buy other CD ? You took something that is very precious for me. We had quarrel for it. I was not proud of it, no. I am not such a high tempered person, but your words has triggered me.

Why man can't be responsible for what he done ? How come ? He is sort of unworthy man. Doesnot know how to appreciate others. Why after this long you still made me angry all the time I see you ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK