Merry Christmas 2007 & Happy New Year 2008


This year is a very special for me. May things happened that I never expected nor thought before. I could not see the good side, but now at the end of the year I can see the beauty of God's work in my life. Yes, I did ask God to interfere in my life, to lead me according to His way and plan for me. And He guide me every day, every single step He never leave me.
Not by my strength nor my wisdom that I could gain what I am today ... all because of His grace. Thank you Jesus for everything, You are my God, my Father, my best friend ...

Yet I'm waiting for His miracles in this remaining days before year 2007 ends. I believe in His promises.

May God almighty who creates all the living guide you as well, and pour out His blessings in all your life, this year and next years.


(Made this using Photoshop lead by some Photoshop tutorial ... )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK