A Simple Wish that Not Come True

Sea Games just started this Dec 6, 2007 until Dec 15, 2007. It was a very good opportunity to participate in that very spectacular event to my opinion. Not as an athlete of course. You know that even some friends praised me of my slim build :P I don't like physical exercises. Thanks to the family heritage that I keep slim even I eat everything and almost in bigger portion compared to other woman ....
Back to Sea Games 2007, me and other students were offered to help in the Sea Games committee from the our Embassy side. It was very promising, even set a tour to Nakhon Ratchasima the main stadion for the event.

I'm quite disappointed that we were not involved eventually. I don't know what is the reason(s) behind it, I just know that I am very disappointed. It is just so right, the time and the place, now that I am in Thailand and have time to participate, why this must be cancelled?

Maybe this is the best for me. I just surrender to God, for He know the best for me.
Well now it's OK, I feel not so disappointed. I have some other things to take care, a sight to Photoshop. Learning photoshop for a very beginner like me, at this time is really a cure at a time of need.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK