Prayer

I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.

So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped up off my knees

My Christian duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease.
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Christ to friends,
They'd laugh at me I'd fear.

No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die.

I went before the Lord,! !
I came, I stood with downcast eyes..
For in his hands God held a book;
It was the book of life.

God looked into his book and said
"Your name I cannot find..
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time"


Easy vs. Hard

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a lie?


Why are we so sleepy in church but Right when the sermon is over we suddenly wake up?


Why is it so hard to talk about God but yet so easy to talk about nasty stuff?

Why is it so boring to look at a Christian magazine, but yet so easy to look at a nasty one?

Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail, but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?

Why are the churches getting smaller but yet the bars and dance clubs are getting larger?

Do you give up? Think about it
Are you going to forward this, or delete it?

Just remember-God is watching you.
Prayer Wheel-
When you receive this, say a prayer for the person that sent it to you....

Prayer is the very best one....

There are no costs, but wonderful rewards...
GOD BLESS!

** sent by a friend, May this poem bless you **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK