Beautiful Indonesian Passport

I just renew my passport in June 2008.
As the consequence I need to report to the bank, immigration bureau and other institution I haven't thought at ...
When I brought my passport with me at office to do all the process a friend a Burmese saw the passport and his comment: this Indonesian passport is very nice, very good quality (yes, the identity page is water proof with the paper covered with a sealed dove plastic) ... And when he opened all the pages he said the design, the color and the paper are very nice compared to their passport ... WOW!!

I just complained about the first page of my passport which is handwritten not machine typing, which may cause problems in certain countries' immigration check points as what I read/heard from friends ... but now this comments really really make me glad and proud of my Indonesia

Regardless of many bad people who corrupts in the government body
Regardless of many bad leaders who just know how to exploit their people and not to build the country
Regardless of the lack of basic infrastructure in many regions in Indonesia .

I still love Indonesia
Dirgahayu Indonesia (=happy Independence Day) August 17, 08

@Bangkok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK