Help from God

This month is very exciting for me. Exciting because of so many uncertainty big or small.
Small things resulted from a decision I made at the end of last month. Big things are the things that I prayed for long time and still not see anything now, in fact things going worse. The exciting part is that I already promised to God that I want to experience miracle or supra natural things in my life, big or small.

Talking about 'small things'. I have set aside a portion budget for this month's visa extension. I don't know why this month so many expenses : unplanned but all come together so I lack of money for small things. A condition I believe many of my friends in Bangkok never experience it...

This week it's really a test for me. I have a portion of money but I do not want to use it other than for visa extension, but I really don't have other source now. The other source usually I have, for this month has been idle because of the busy-ness of my student. I'm sure God knows what He's doing now, but I really don't know.

Just at time, a friend asked me to teach her some Accountings. Initially the course would begin next week but because of the creativity of our God, something changes so that she demanded earlier, which is this week, and furthermore intensive, which is almost everyday. And the payment is cash .. so my problem is really solved, thanks to our God.

Another thing is, when I prepared the teaching material I also encouraged to learn more, and put more interest on accounting subjects, to the topics I never known before ... Recently I have been a little bit upset and disappointed of the situation which seems in every way blocking all my ways and made me unwilling to dig in knowledge. And this problem is solved too ... a motivation to learn and keep my brain working healthily instead of idle only thinking how bad the situation is.

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful help. When You works, not only to solve 1 problem, but other problems also.

Psalm 40:17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
Psalm 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK