A New Challenge or Opportunity ?

This month many surprises has come to me.

Begin with a bad news, but turn out to be a good thing : I have think about it and realize that I am not ready yet for that big step in my life ...

A tiny new thing I try but I don't if it will be my way in the future.

Another news is I might get an opportunity to work at another country, at Vietnam. So I've searched any information about Vietnam: housing, food, living cost, transportation, safety etc. I have some rough picture ... it's quite not like here in Bangkok, a little bit more like Jakarta but just in smaller scale of the city size ... Now I'm waiting information from them. Wish me luck ...

Will come back with more info ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK