My Dean Tony (6)

Soon, James Lee, a handsome young man with good attitude and not to mention his family wealth has become an interesting and considered-man in town. Words about him spread in town, doesn't need much effort to get the information. In our small town any news spread very fast, good news or bad news. Even no internet yet at that time. James Lee, which is Tony's uncle seem to had a special place in my aunt's heart. Now the folk who used to gather at our house gradually decreased in numbers. I didn't know why at that time. I just missed all of them, the slaughters, joys, spirit of the young people. Every Saturday James Lee would come to our house. I would watched them from a distance. Now only they two, with a maid near my aunt. **will continue later, somehow the inspiration is hiding somewhere else leaving me lost in the space**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK