Holiday and Hibernate

Last week is Songkran holiday. So happy could have long holiday. We had retreat with some church families in upcountry for two days. I was not so well before the retreat, but by the grace of the Lord I was healthy on the ocasions and been able to enjoy it. Unfortunately, we had some class on holidays by some reasons.

These days I am busy just like hibernate ...
prepare for final exams .. must finish some paper assignment, and study some. also for the adv db need to practice some.

And this month I have tried to cook some food, very simple food. While my fren tried it, he said it is delicious. It's good as I have think that those food only for me wakaka ...

Ok its time to hibernate ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK