When I was Broken Heart


I have a friend. He is so sweet. I mean he is not 5 years old boy, but he is sweet to me. Whenever we spend time together, he always make me happy. It's not that he always so soft.




Sometimes he can be so hard to me. Once when I was broken heart years back. I was so sad that I lost my spirit and happiness, not that my-ex is so-that special to me, yes it was, but the most important part is being dumped is just like nobody wanting you. It hurts so much that I did not have willingness to have a quality life. He was there. Not to comfort me, but also he said some words, "When some one can not appreciate you, he is not deserved for your love. Don't cry for him, instead be happy because you discover it now rather than regret it later.


I know he loves me like a sister.

What a sweet friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK