My Favorite Comics

When I was a kid, I like to read comics, even now. But now I have other things to read for example some text books which is not part of my hobby, but I must do it to survive :) ...

Recently, beside the Korean movie .. I remember .. again, some comics I like. Ok, now I will list them:
- Conan detective (orig. from Japan)
- Candy Candy (Japan - this I have watch the DVD TV version until episode 54, 4 tumbs up!!! including my toes :D)
- Kindaichi detective (Japan)
- Grover Duck, etc
- Donald Duck (my fav. in all of duck city)
- Snow White (I think this is novel or tales version?)
- Cinderella
- Bobo (children magazine Indonesia)
- Tintin (I think this is Europe comics, original in French)

I forgot the rest... if I remember, I will update it again ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK