Simple Life

My family have taught me many things. The way to eat, to behave toward other people, to see many issues in my life. One unique thing is to live in simplicity.

Years back, my great ancestors who came from China had been lived in poverty. They had been moved from one place to another place, until they stayed at place where my hometown now. They had been struggled for their lifes. The way to take care of spending has become a habit in our family until now.

When people now get into consumerism era, they buy want they want because of the advertisement or because everybody have it. In contrary, usually before spending something we ourselves ask some questions.

Do we really need it ? Or we want it just because of the the advertisement, or somebody else have it so we must have it also ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK