I finished the Project

This morning I had project defense. Fur you who don't know what is it, just imagine that the project presenter must present the project in front of committee members, the members will asking questions about the project. The difficult part is to explain our project as brief as possible while also present some important detail of the project so that the committee members have an understanding of what we have done and the results.

After passed it, all I can say is the preparation is much more difficult and more complex than the presentation itself. I spend several days for the preparation. From the power point concept I was helped by two-expert-friend who suggested me to include/exclude some points in the slides. And then to include all the diagrams (the project has some diagrams as the design of the new system) in the power point it took more than 1 days, including to format the pages. I also spent some time to read the report and made summary for presentation. Finally, it took only 40 minutes to present the work (which not all ppt was presented) and to answer the quesntion.

This is not part of my project. But I will say again, that I really thank all that have helped me in any aspect in my project. Thank you for the support, encouragement, knowledge, and suggestion. Thank you for your prayers ..

NOTE:
For every difficulty I passed I always said it was not so bad ... (because I have passed it) :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK