Misunderstanding

At home ..
Him: How is your days?
Me: OK.
Him: Have you had dinner?
Me: I had already.
Him: Why you not waiting for me?
Me: I am busy, I need to finish the work.
Him: Do you need something ? Coffee or tea ?
Me: Hmmm no. thanks.
Him: Some cookies?
Me: No.
Him: Today there is something bad in work. Very very annoying man. So proud of himself.
Me: Hmmm .. oo
Him: You know him, guess he is your friend.
Me: Really, what is his name?
Him: Alex the celebrity.
Me: which one I don't remember.
Him: The one we met in the Mary's party. A man with strange dress. He came with his sister. You too had conversation remember?
Me: O that Alex. A wonderful man indeed.
Him: Pardon me ?
Me: Yes, he is a nice gentlemen, we have same hobbies. And he is very nice to his sister and his family.
Him: He is a very very bad man. He even talk to people without looking to their faces.
Me: Why you say that?
Him: This morning in the meeting. That what he done.
Me: I don't believe it.
Him: Why you not believe me ? You saying that I lie to you?
Me: He is just not that kind of man. Impossible. I really don;t understand.
Him: Everybody knows it. Many don't like him.
Me: You should not judge people before you know them.
Him: And now you blame me ?
Me: Why you speaking so loud to me ?

------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK