My Dean Tony (4)

I am already feel so boring with his this-and-this-chat and my answer oh-uhm-yes ... But I can not be impolite as he is polite to me. Still a voice in my heart remind not to trust him, beneath of those are some ugly faces ... wow, what I am supposed to do ? And nobody joining our conversation as they are traveling to another world ...

At a point he mention something inevitably interesting to me: he likes comic! And he likes Conan Detective. wow. well things become more difficult now ... so I have more words to reply in this interesting topic that I almost forgot that he is the man I 'should be careful of' and the topic goes to another hot topic : children, photography, music. Is he really the man ? Until then I gain myself and try to reduce the hotness of our conversation ...

Yes, I can not be too open to this man. I know he is something, there is something unpleasant he will hurt me again .. I will not let this happen. And I shall be more careful.

Well, to be honest from our conversation I found he is something different, never expect that part of him to be exist. He always be a naughty boy, a never-grow-up boy .. a spoiled kid from wealthy family. He is my black-list-guy ...

I know a little about his family. About how his father always generous to people, how his mother always kind to neighbors. But there is other thing that I never forget. The sorrow that his family caused to my family.

I have an aunt, a youngest sister of my father, she was very beautiful. When I was a kid, I can tell that she is beautiful and charming. She would always wears beautiful dresses and know how to dress. She was young, smart, friendly and single. Not that no man 'chasing' her, but I would rather say that many of those feel 'not confident' with the quality of my aunt. She had a lot of friends, they gone out every week. I would like to join them but I was to small to be in those young man, so I only allowed to join them when the young man gathered at our home.

I knew almost all of her friend, well all that has come to our house. I would expected Saturday night so much .. that I couldn't wait for it to come. It's funny that I was not my aunt myself, but I felt that I knew what my aunt felt. I felt the happiness and joy in the folk, when they played cards, played puzzle, or just had chat. The living room was always be very 'live' with the funny stories and jokes then everyone would laughed of the jokes. Sometimes they would made jokes about me, I didn't understand but I knew it was funny and I would laugh and smiled. A wonderful time of the past.

Tony's uncle, James Lee came to our city after he finished his education abroad. He was there to learn business from his brother, which is Tony's father. Heard that someday he would become a director of some company in another city. I guess there is enough business for every member of Lee family .. the wealth that their ancestor has collected for many generations.

Not long before he came, he was introduced to my aunt by some of his friends. And I would see him every week with the other guys. There were some girls also in the group. When they all gathered at first we could not tell why they kept gather at out house .. After some time it was obvious that some of the guys liked my aunt, some liked my aunt's friends ... and the girl A like man B, man B like girl C .. all those complicated things that I just knew after I grown up. I only knew that all are so nice to my aunt.

To be continued ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK