Real Player

Software media player merupakan software yang bisa memainkan file mp3, movie ... contohnya Winamp, real player, Windows Media Player, Quick time, iTunes, Cyberlink Power DVD, Media Player Classic, dsb ..

I have almost all of the above mentioned player in my computer unless the Media player Classic ... and among all I like realplayer the most ...
for the following reasons:

1. relatif lebih ringan dibandingkan winamp
2. I like the user interface (minimalist n COOL or HOT?? :D)
3. as a browser also ... with homepage that list the 'on-top' movies and serial, range from Hollywoord, Asian commedy, thriller, romantic etc... We can watch the trailer FREE.
4. can download visualization direct from real player ...
5. the most important : FREE alias GRATIS!!!
You can download real player at : http://www.real.com

This is one of my favorite visualization : Hubble Bubble.



My Comment: VERY ROMANTIC ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK