Which One to Choose?

Stumbled on this so nice article about love ... just want to share.
Have you proved the following?

---
I might come across the situation which I have to choose giving my heart to someone among some others who also love me. Frankly saying it was very difficult to decide considering I find all man qualities that i am looking for on them. Wish I have special magic which able me to
combine them into one man figure...of course it was a very silly impossible thinking. But later on, someone taught me to ask myself this question and answer it honestly.

"When you are happy, which man would you want to share your happiness with?" The one you think of is someone you love.

"When you are sad, which man you want to share your burden with?" The one you think of is also someone you love.

If I think of the same man when I am happy & sad, that's the most perfect. But if I don't think of the same man, I was being advised to chose the one I am willing to share my sadness with.

In life, there are more sorrows than happiness. There are too many people that u meet that u can share your happiness with, not necessary your lover.

If you live your life happily, you can also enjoy it alone.

In sadness, however, there are not many people willing to share your burden with you. If you are willing to tell someone your happiness, I am sure that person has got to be someone close & an understanding person to you.

But it shouldn't stop there. If that person only thinks of you when he/she is happy, but looks for someone else when he/she is sad, this lover is too unstable, he/she doesn't treat you as someone he/she can spend the rest of his/her life with.

Of course, I will be very happy if I am the first person to share his happiness. But, if he is sad, I will be too willing to stay by his side & ease his pain. Only then, will I believe that I hold a very important position in his heart.

So guys, If you are sad, who comes to your mind first?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK