Why You Anggry If I am Happy ?

I don't understand other people.
When I want to do something I like, it's a rare chance for me. It's a happy time for me.
But then my fren B he always talk bad about it, especially if my happiness in concern with another friend C.

B is more senior than me, I expect he should be more mature than me. Support me when I have chance to do something I like which I've ignored for a long time.

If B has a problem with C, it's not my problem. It's not my fault either. Why do you blame me for what happened to you ? I even don;t understand what is there between B and C? So why do I must be involved with your bad feeling?

Please forgive me B, it's difficult for me to agree with your opinion. I can not even smile for now, only for this matter. Maybe tomorrow I will smile and forget all this ridiculous thing.

Let me not have any evil in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK