A Single Parent?

Yesterday when I went to Mall to buy shoes, I was helped by a girl of that department store. My shoes just wanted to be change somehow and it's at the beginning of the month better hurry to purchase it ha ha ..

First I didn't notice the girl. When she kneel down to get the shoes, I saw her long pants which was too low waisted and showed her body not supposed to be seen. I thought want to say something to her, but I consider maybe she would be angry or not. So I just knew that she has a round stomach that's why her long pants become low waisted. And then I realized that she is pregnant.

When I paid for the shoes I asked her. She is only 16 years old and she is a mother now. She seemed embarrassed and went away as quick as she could.

I've heard that many of teenagers in Thailand have premarital sex and get pregnant in their very young age. But yesterday I saw it, an example before my eyes. I felt pain in my heart, wow ... what a stupid girl and in the other hand, it's a pity for her while pregnant also working at night shift. Suddenly I felt I lost all my strength ... The evening become so sad. Hope the teenager will understand that love is not just have sex, and should not have sex at the very young age. And so many things in my mind .. As my friend who is 30 something he said "The teenager with their foolishness they make children while they are children too. But the adults being so wise are too afraid to get married".

Comments

chaiyo said…
life as a singleparent is trully challenging, yet sometimes embarrasing too. Hope everyone learn from your story.

Salam,

Cahyo
http://indosingleparent.blogspot.com/
Sunny said…
hi chaiyo,

yes, it's very difficult I believe, not that I experienced it myself. When things happened, we must take responsibility and give the best for the children.
Isn't it good learn to avoid that single-parent-way and be able to enjoy a more easier life and enjoy the teen age time?

thank you for visiting.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK