A Bad Journey? Or Bad Company?

When I feel bad or down besides praying to my beloved Jesus I also seek some other sources. There is a very best friend whom I always talked to and ask for advices for some critical moments, when I must make important decisions in my life. Many times we pray for the plan to come to Thailand last year and we could see how God did many wonderful things and opened ways. So this is the introduction.

Now I am in Thailand, and she is in Indonesia I don’t contact her as frequently as before. Not the owner of the communication network and now only a student in Thailand, I miss her so much …. The distance of Semarang to Bangkok is just like a distance of some hundreds US dollars is the short term to simplified it. Yes, to reach another part of the world doesn’t matter how far it is, we only need to have money and valid passport/visa for a very convenient traveling, depends on the money and with whom we traveling.

I will imagine that I will go there to visit her. Let’s say we have sufficient money for transportation, accommodation and some shopping expenses. And we are a good citizen with valid passport and have proper visa to visit a country. The next factor is who is our partner? Maybe he or she is our spouse, friend, colleague, boss or others. Because I am single now, I will like to assume that I will travel with a friend who both of us have interest in each other but we still hold our actions because we want to know each other in the relationship as friend. He will spend his holidays and kindly will accompany me for several days in Indonesia.

As a woman I expect some romantic side of him along our journey. As a man I don’t know what he expects from me, but of course a fun and pleasing time for both of us. Let’s say I am a choleric phlegmatic and he being a cheerful person (I don’t know his really matrix) can always bring a sunny day.

In my imagination, he will tell some jokes and tell some stories and his experiences until I know him. And I will enjoy his stories and know him more second by second. Until some part of conversation where I don’t have any interest at, for example politics, sports etc. When he enjoys with his interest now I already feel uneasy. I can see the white clouds moving together become grey clouds and block some of the sunshine. I can feel the cold wind of winter. Eventually the grey clouds become black clouds at the same time I am exhausted, tired of his stories. My face probably has turned to white pale, body sitting stiffly and my smile faded away. My eyes tired to keep open and tired to put the sign of ‘oh how interesting’ now saying ‘please stop it please’. Now my fingers have produced claws of the wolf, the eyes have been red. Has he blind or what couldn’t see it?

Oh, I’m holding a book and a pen, a magazine on my lap and some cakes on the box. It will be good if these things flying there to his direction, the cakes to his mouth so that he would stop his stories … and magazine and book to his hands so he will read and write something. Anything to make him stop his stories. Now he even doesn’t have any commas nor full stops. Concentrate, concentrate …
Be patient, be patient, he is my valuable customer, I can’t offend him. Concentrate … focus, ohn o, I’m boring that my hairs become dull, my eyes tired, my mouth so dry. My hands trembles, try my best to hold my hands who wants to fly over him and give very sign ‘Time’s up!’. Gggrrrhh

Finally …aarrrhhhh I look around me, everybody is scared and have their eyes focus on me, but he keep telling his silly stories … so I take my mirror from my purse to check if there is something wrong in my face. And ….

Aaaaaaaarhhhhhhhhh ….. I become a mutant, a wolf. And suddenly I shout ‘Shut up!’. And I become normal again … smile and beautiful … it’s me.
It’s a nightmare my friend …. Don’t go with someone unpleasing like him. But if you want to try just contact me and I will introduce him to you … don’t forget to mention my name if you have a wonderful trip.

Next time I will post a sweet one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK