Windy Winter Here

These weeks just disapear from Blogger. Have so many things to do, it's near Christmas so we have to prepare for Christmas. It's not a very difficult but since I need to edit picture and put some words using Photoshop which is not my field, I already feel uninterested before I start doing it.

Should try it, because time goes without waiting for me nor considering my emotions ...

I wish I could used Photoshop better, ... it's too DIFFICULT. It took me 1 day to put 4 pictures together in a page ... and to make some effect!

And it's winter now here, feel like want to sleep and lazy to get up in the morning. Why should I wake up early??? And why the blanket is so warm??? At 6.15 (am) when I go to the bus station ... it's so cold when the wind blows.

So temporary will not update this.

Hope you guys also in a warm room and avoid to get cold. God Bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK