My Dean Tony (3)

So far there is no problem. Everytime we work together there is other person around, and I will keep them around as long as possible. And I will disappear before the other leave me, with I-don't-know-how but eventually I make it.

One day, we have to go to upcountry to visit a rural area where lived a community.
Five of us in a campus car. The ourney will take 4 hours .. quite long ... so I've prepare books to read, CD and CD player. And also some snacks and candies.

I wear a white cotton shirt, and beige long pants the one I feel comfortable. With the flat shoes I feel more relax. In the car I try to listen to the CD I brought.
But i was boring, I want to join their conversation. so we talk about our students, how sweet they are. Sometime we are soo tired because of their stubborness and laziness, but when they can manage to do something well we are very proud of.

One by one fall asleep, now only me and him. So, I try to draw my attention to the right side of me, out of the window there is beautiful mountain scenery. It's green and blue of the sky. Looks so peace. Hoping that he will not start other conversation which now only left us two.

But he is a determine person I would say. So he start asking me questions how do I feel about Busan, the living here is comfortable or not and other questions. Since he is so polite I answer those without any interest for further topic, if any.
And then he tell about himself, how long he stayed in Busan, about his family. Who's asking that anyway, but it's interesting though, about his family, and I only say hu uh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK