Doing Project

Times goes so fast that now I've been one year in this land, in Bangkok.

Now I'm busy with my project, well feel like when I was did my projects few years ago. Everything seems so important and urgent, schedules, slightly sleep at night, more expenses for the documents ... and spend less time for other activities. I even slip out after Sunday sermon, not having time to have lunch nor to have conversation with my friends. Just because I had appointment with my advisor.

In other side, my emotion is really in down stage. I would have bad and negatif thinking and avoid to join people. I also so lazy to greet ppl in emails. Just like feel so weak and no willing for the socialization things.

I hope it's only temporary ... and it will be OK.
I shall do it on time, and finish my project with good accomplishment.

Focus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK