No Worry Be Happy!

These weeks I have spent time for my project. Often I sleep in the morning, still I feel so fresh. I thank the Lord for His guidance and wisdom, so that I could do it not with my strength but by His Spirit and grace.

My part is to study, to do it, but He is the One who bless what I do in my life become fruitful and success.

I don't need to worry about anything else, and if I do, all I need is just to pray and cast all my anciety on Him, for He cares me, and also you. Why would we bring all our worry and problems in our life while there is Lord who give us the peace in our heart?

So my friend ..
when you are worry about something, just pray to Lord who create the earth and human beings. God the almightly listens to our prayer, if we pray and seek Him desperately, we will find His love, His forgiveness, His blessing, and moreover is Life.
God in the name of Jesus, is life, and only in Him we have eternal life. He is the Redeemer who pay for our sins, nobody else can do it.
In Him we have peace in our heart, and we are satisfied because of His love and blessing. That's happines, it's not about what we have, not about the situation we live, but it's about heart. When we have God and know Him, it's our happiness.

All the glory for Him. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK