Old friend My Dean (1)

I've told you about a man from my past. His name is Anthony. At Busan now, we work together. He is the dean at the department I work for. The happiness and dream in my heart soon fades when I was introduced with the dean. What a situation I have now, somebody please help me, this is dream not reality.

I am a reasonable person, just try to do my best and not to hurt other ppl.When now he is my superodinat, how can I refuse to talk to him ? I still can see the naughty eyes and grin of him. He can not hide them from me, not from what I have experienced.

Well, he is a man now. With education in USA for many years and dedication to his country, he has been a very respectable person now in the society. A handsome man (that's what ppl says) with nice heart, willingness to help the weak, religious, and not to mention his parents inheritance.

If not because I have promised my friend to stay in Busan for three years to help in this department, if not because of it I would have gone the first time I know that he is the 'great Tony' they admired.

Now I don't have choice, I must stay here. In the mean time I will request to be transferred to other department, I must find more information about this place. I don't want to be entrapped to this situation. Not with the one I hate who has higher position and who loves to torture and to see me suffer.

So here is the plan. I will do my work the best, and do the reporting well, so that he will not have reason to call me for anything. I will have excuse to talk to him if it's possible, I will avoid to be in a room only with him. I will find friend who is willing to help me get out of that situations. And I know who will help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK