The Other side of him

I met someone. At first he gave not-so-good impression. And time goes. Now, after some time we have to spend some time together for work, it seem different now.

Apart from the fact that I must cooperate with him, I think he is more manly now. It's not that I saw him as a boy, but I just could figure him out as a man now. Not that he is so handsome and 'manly' as what I see in George Cloony ... far from it.

It appears to me that he has other side, has emotions, has problems. I rare seen these things in my other friends. Is it because I am too ignorant? Or never spend time with them ?
I guess, yes I did very busy all the time, until now when I can have more time on I-like-things.

Back to him, he is more interesting now. I would say that, if there is chance he will be a good candidate also. Thought he is already taken.

I found that when someone has all aspects of life, it is more complete. Not only the excellent or best sides, but also the weakness can do a bit 'rainbow' in life.
Life is not only black and white, grey, red, blue, green ... but it has more rich colors.

I am ready for more touching experiences ... including the best things in life that God plans and provides for me. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK