My Dean Tony (2)

It's been one month I am in Busan. My students are very nice. The staffs here are very cooperative. I have a nice room near campus, it's only need 10 minutes walk to campus. The market is not far, and I can find many kinds of food around campus. Cheap and delicious. The transportation is very easy, available from the dawn in the morning until midnight at reasonable price and clean and safe. What a dream come true just like what my friends told me.

Well, everything is so nice, but someone in office who could be the source of my problems. Not until now. I have been involved in a small projects which soon draw my attention and energy, and make me so happy to be able to help the students achieving their target and dream.

When the small project is finished, soon I was told to see the dean to discuss something. what now ?

Well, he has not say anything yet because no chance for him to do it anyway.
So what now ? Is he going to make me suffer again ?

When I went there, I thought I would see him, but I found some other arjans in the meeting room. It's relief me ... He will not do it .. not in front of these arjans right ?

The meeting is nice, it turned out that the idea was very interesting and challenging. So are going to implement new thing, and we will make small project as a pilot project before propose to management. So we have the team consits of me, the dean and 3 other arjans. It would be fun and very interesting, a new experience for me. They chose as the secretary who will document the changes and improvement we have along the project. But in other hand, I must cooperate with him, who I would rather avoid in any circumtances ... but in this one I don;t know how to do it.

Let's see how things will go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK