Forgiveness

I learn that it's easy to be hurted. People tend to loss control when they are in pressure. And it hurts when somebody says not good things. It remains in your heart, in your memory.

I did experience those heart broken things. From very simple until complete cases.

I realize that we need to forgive other ppl's sins, so that our Heavenly Father will forgive our sins. Not only that, forgiveness give us relief, open the doors of blessing in our life. There will be more opportunities and good things in our life when we forgive other.

It's very difficult to forgive. Especiayly the one who stay near with us, or somebody who we worked with every day ...

But I want to forgive. Lord give me strength and love to forgive and have more space for love in my heart. And let your sunshine and beauty of the nature and the heavenly peace dwell in my life. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK