Can Not Concentrate to Study

04.09.07

Yesterday I studied for today's final exam. Actually I have started more than a month ago. Really, I try to change to habit of studying 'at the last minutes' ... what can I do then I didn't understand the text book, maybe because the time is long before the exam. Maybe my mind knows that there still some time. I couldn't concentrate.

The worst thing, I even have something that is so disturbing me in my mind. I don't want to think about him now, but the 'him' keep popping up like the advertising windows stubbornly almost every time I'm idle. How can I concentrate then?
Who is he that he is keep coming to my mind? Who is he that I could not keep him away?

Let's see what next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK