I was Comforted

02.09.07

Today many things go wrong. All I planned doesn't go smooth. It made me uneasy and upset as a perfectionist.

I don't anticipate those feeling. And so the afternoon goes with bad feeling, I could not express it's blended altogether.

When I reached home I cried a lot, with the reason I-dunno-why-too. I was so upset.
God please comfort me I pray and I cry. And minutes later, I got phone call from my beloved family. WOW .. this is what I need, I miss them soooo much, just at the perfect time! I hope my mom will come here to visit me and we will have good time. So my feeling was better and I could concentrate to study after sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK