A Grumbler Friend

A time in my life.
I know a man, from the educational environment.
Rudi is a nice man. He has many things in his nearly-30, good job/career, a house, a car, good family even though he is still single he always happy.

We have a trip together, and there we discuss many things. Rudy, out of my expectation is a grumbler. He complains everything about an institution he involved with. He is kind of disappointed and with the help of his friends they complain in a formal way. Wow, it's more than 1,5 years but he still can't get through it easily.
So talking with Rudy made me so TIRED.

It's enough for one time, no more next time.

Rudy I hope you'll be able to get your happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK