Life Director

Bangkok, September 12, 2007

Sometimes in my life I tried to become a director, just like the one who directs the movie. Able to plan and decide the plot of the movie. For me I would imagine what it will be the condition.

Mostly I would ask myself what would be me if I were married at the age of 23?
Or what would be me if I still stayed in Surabaya?
What would happen if I accepted the scholarship to Singapore?
What would be me if I go to Holland?

So many what if ... maybe I need ‘a programming function’ to do all the repetitive work. Put me on the condition, and try to analyze the outcome.. According to my mind of course. And it made me so stressed.

In fact today I’m on the path I’ve never thought of. Never thought to study abroad in Asia, yes I ever imagine to study at USA years ago, which I thought was merely a dream that would never come true.

Well, I’ve commit to the Source of my life. I will let Him to bring me to His plan, from glory to glory. Even though now I only see the tears and pain, surely one day I will become pure like gold, purified like silver, like a beautiful jar. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK