Bangkok Not Safe Anymore

Thursday, September 13, 2007

As I am foreigner here, I can not read Thai characters therefore mostly I don't update with the Thai local news. Me and my friends here always have impression that Bangkok is safe, at least safer than some big cities in Indonesia. Here we (the girls) can walk around wearing hot pants (really hot!) without having naughty whistles from men.


Street in Bangkok

Street in Bangkok


This evening when I went to buy fried rice for my dinner at the shop near my apartment, the seller told me *&&@# #@!#$% *(in Thai) which was later translated to "There is robbery near 7-11, which is just 100 meter distance from my place. The robber riding motorcycle and the victim is a girl". It was a crowded area because near university and market area yet it still happened.

So Please be careful! Don't bring so much money on the purse, and if you just happen to have more than what you need to spend, just remember that I'm most welcome you and I'm ready to received your Baht or USDollar or Indonesian Rupiah. :D :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK