Dream 3

Bangkok, third week of January 2007

I think I have dream something last night .. I’m not quite sure about the details but here I try. I dream something ... I was with some of my friends .. I can’t recall who they are. There were boys and girls ... and I dunno why suddenly we must run go to other places ... seek for refuge .... what’s happening I don’t know ... so I saw you ... you are so tall and good looking ... and you carried me on your back ... I didn’t know why: is it because that I can not run at that time (too tired for example?) or what? ... so we were so close .... and I noticed that your hair was reddish ... is it real or because of coloring? ... you were so tall and I felt safe with you ....

And we together with other friends finally arrived at a place. It was like an empty house in an urban area.

So i want to know ... who are you?

Note:
Have you ever face like this? Like knowing someone you just met?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK