Easy Promise Easy to Break

In this weeks I just met a person, lets him called Andy. He is an ordinary guy, does what people does. Not so special. One thing I got from him, after interacted with him for a job.

He is warm person, so he is easy to make friends. He is friendly, that’s why I’m comfortable with him. So easy to talk, that often he invites me for something, or promises me something with his warm smile. I took his words, of course, why not? If he says something surely he meant it right? He is a man, of course and he doesn’t say it for humor.

Unfortunately, after I took some actions based on his words, he seemed to forget his own words to me earlier. And sometimes it made me uncomfortable. I was shocked, embarrassed, disappointed. I trust him, and he just forgot his words. Well, he is still a good man, but I really learnt something from him.

If I can not or not sure about something, please remind me not to promise something easily. If I am disappointed with Andy’s attitude, I will be better than him. I will try my best not to disappoint other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK