Tintin Comic

I’ve mentioned that I like comics/cartoon. One of my favorite is Tintin, a comic originated from Europe (Belgium). The original comics are in French, and later are translated to over 50 languages.



The setting is about Tintin’s adventure to get some news, because he is an reporter. He is brave young man, accompanied by his Terrier dog ‘Snowy’ and his friend Captain Haddock, a hot-tempered sailor who always faces unlucky moments. Professor Cuthbert Calculus join as an absent-minded and half-deaf physicist. Imagine the hot-tempered Captain met the Professor, this is very funny. In the other hand, the detectives Thomson and Thompson who are not twins but looks alike other than their names, with their stupid acts always can get to Tintin’s way when investigating something. Biacan Castafiore is an opera singer who always forgets Captain Haddock names.

Even I read this comic when I was a kid; the content is too heavy for children. It’s suitable for an adult or teenager I guess. After a long time finally I got the comic, and I read them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK