I Thank You Jesus


Yes, God is good all the time, God is good.
When I am in a good condition where I'm able to do things I want I will surrender less to God. More or less I have my 'own power' maybe compared to my friends, or other people. I have something I proud of, maybe my job title, my education, my family, my social status or anything.

Only when we are in our worst condition we can really say 'God is good'.
As I wrote in previous posts I had some difficulties for me, a condition that I can not do anything only surrender to God while my flesh wants her own path also. It's like a battle in my world, in my sould, in my mind and in my heart.
These week I really get the 'God is good', He give me peace in the worst condition.
That's the meaning of peace, to be contented in the seems-lack situation.

Totally believed in Him, that He is God who has wonderful plan in my life, to bring me from glory to glory, not limited by my limited mind. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK