Japanese drama: My Boss My Hero (2006)



If you are looking for a very funny comedy drama, this is the one. I watched it alone so I laughed alone too :D :D :P. I like Sakaki “Tornado” Makio’s face expression, very funny. And unlike other gangster he likes pudding. On the right picture is Nagase Tomoya who played as Sakaki Makio.

Actually this drama is adopted from a Korean drama “My Boss My Hero” with almost the same story and setting, involving the high school, teacher, yakuza or gangster. A yakuza Sakaki “Tornado” Makio (Nagase Tomoya) who returns to school by the leader’s force (Makio’s father), posing as a 17 year-old student. He must acts like a student, and avoid to be seen as a yakuza. If his identity is revealed he will be expelled from school and the position of 3rd boss of Kantou Sharp Fang will be given to his younger brother, Sakaki Mikio (Kikawada Masaya)
He is helped by his loyal ‘younger brother’ Manabe Kazuya (Tanaka Koki). At first Makio even cannot write his name in Kanji, but then he became a class leader of class 3A he got more exciting of the school life. Together with some friends they can win the sport competition and manage to perform in the school cultural day. As for his study, his beautiful teacher Minami Yuriko (Kashii Yu) who willing to help him and also falls in love with him.

I am disappointed with the ending, Makio "Makky" should be with his teacher Minami, but it wasn't. :(

Rate: 9/10

Comments

Anonymous said…
Same here, I want the teacher and Makio to end up together. so disappointing but overall the series is really funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK